Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

So I took the day off to "rest" and get some errands run. Did I get anything done? Nope well I did go to the bank, but that is about it. Why is it when I try to plan to get things done I actually don't do anything? Things always seem to end up that way....Last night I got my little girl her mattress. It was so cool to see it there in the crib. I swear the girl has a nicer mattress than me. Oh well today while I was home I watched a baby story a couple of times and.....yeah ugghh uhhh nope I'm good the stork is going to come and take the baby out of my belly and that is that. It's not even about the pain its just all very intense and yeah I'm definitely going to go the stork route. I think I am getting to be at the whale stage. I just feel round and yeah round. Hmmmm I can't believe I only have 6 weeks left and then baby arrives. I am still no closer to picking a name this week has been Mackenzie and call her kenzie and yes if you are wondering that is one of the names of my family dogs. She really is a great dog though and I like the name so yeah who cares if the dog has the same name? Time to go eat dinner.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's way cute! Baby Kenzie, little girl Kenzie, teenager and college girl Kenzie, professional Mckenzie if she wants when she gets older...it all works! :)

Heather said...

You know how I feel about the name Mackenzie. :) You may be round but you are so stinkin' cute! Thanks for coming and helping on Friday night! It was a fun evening! Let's hang out this week! Wow... that's a lot of !'s. Love you!! :)

Anonymous said...

So that's a nice name. Your going to do fine when it comes time for her to come. Look how well you are taking care of her now!! What a great mother and friend she will have in her life. Hang in MOM whales are so wonderful!