Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Life....Well what can I say I hate going to work, but I gotta do what I gotta do. So this was my first week back. The first day I left as I was leaving Lexi puked all over my wrist. Classic Lexi gotta love her. It's not the working I mind, just the being away from her. However, I am so lucky to have my mom watch her. She is so awesome and I know Lexi will have great times with her! Ok enough sad talk how about some pictures? Well that means I have to go download from my camera dang it. So I'll just post this one I have from my phone for now and then I will add on more from my camera. I should really being doing some homework....

Has anyone seen my eyebrows?

3 comments:

James said...

This is one on my favorite pictures taken from a phone. iPhone's are so handy when it comes to needing a quick picture.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth! She is getting too big, too fast...and I haven't even met her yet! That makes me sad. :(
Melissa

Heather said...

Oh I just love her! I think this picture really shows her cute little personality. :)