Okay so I know it's been awhile, but since I am finally done with my computer class (thanks largely to James for getting me through it, literally) I now have some spare time. Although starting June 8th and until July 31st I'm gonna be busy again. It's sad, but true that I am taking a yucky, yucky physics course this summer. I know, I know, why you ask would I ever have a desire to take such a course? Well all I can say is I do it for my daughter and her future. Okay enough about me on to the real important stuff LEXI!!! Okay so just today Lexi went in the pool for the first time!! I really think she is going to take after me and love the water. She did a couple of accidental face dives and it didn't even faze her. It amazes everyday how much she has grown and changed over these months. Enjoy!! :)

To avoid any confusion that she is a girl we put a flower
on her head. Sadly enough I have already gotten
the "Ohhh HE'S so cute!"

Who's she looking at????

I just want to eat those rolls!! Just
to be clear I was talking about Lexi's
not mine. :)

"Did you just say all the milk is GONE??!!"

"I don't taste the grape at all mommy"

"Mom are you gonna come in the pool too?"
"No hunny mommy isn't ready to wear a swimsuit yet"
"That's okay mommy neither am I"
2 comments:
Oh she is so darn adorable! I got mom's messages earlier but I was napping. :) I think Alexandra is going to like the water like you too. Oh and SHE does NOT look like a he! Not one little bit! Love you guys!
Lol try having a baby with a gender-ambiguous name! :) We can go swimming and look bad in our swimsuits together! You're not getting out of it, I've been waiting six years to move back to Sac and get to go to the club with you again!! :D
Post a Comment