Hmmm can we say twins? :)
Lexi decided to take my car for a drive....
Of course she had to bring her bestbud with her....
Lexi got pulled over for being not being able toreach the pedals so I had to come and
pick up the two of them and drive
them home. Silly girls.
Ummmm yummy whole grain cereal.It is so good she had to use her hand to make sure
she got it all in there.
"I'm not sure I like this anymore mom.Where's the milk?"
Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Give me back mymilk!!!!
Star spangled banner day going to the grocerystore.
Can you tell what aisle the milk is on?
LOL I just can't come up with somethingits to funny.


1 comment:
Thanks for always sharing the baby with us. She is just wonderful! Toots is pretty great too. :) Oh and of course you!! Also...yeah not so sure about the dark hair. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment