Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What do you open your eyes to at 1:30 in the morning?....I bet its something like a dark quiet room right? Me not so much. This morning or last night however you want to say it I opened my eyes up to Lexi’s huge grin and eyes pressed up against my face…..For background she usually sleeps in her bed, but at 12:30 she decided it was time to “WAKE UP” so I tried to nurse her back to sleep but since I could tell that was going no where I brought her in to my room. So for about two hours she crawled around on my bed laughing and talking. I had to stay awake because I didn’t want her to fall off my bed (I recently got a new bed that is super high). So when I opened my eyes I had closed my eyes to tease her. It was so funny cuz I could totally tell she was like “Mommy I know you’re not sleeping” she kept pushing her face against mine until I laughed. It was like I was torn because I knew I had to get up in a couple of hours to go to work, but yet at the same time who could resist that kind of fun right? I just couldn’t be upset. I guess this is my way of writing it down so I will remember it later….I should point out that she did fall asleep around 2:30. I woke her briefly before I left at 6:00 and when I called my mom at 10:00 this morning guess who was still sleeping???? I totally mean it though when I say I wouldn’t change a thing…..I love her to pieces..... :) Sorry no pics only a story.....

No comments: