Dear Alexandra,
We'll baby we've made it a year together. I can honestly say its been the best i've ever had and I wouldn't change a thing about it. My life didn't even compare until you came into it. I have loved seeing grow and develop this past year. I can't believe the same little one that I see toddle around the house holding a book and babbling is the same little one I brought home from the hospital in an outfit that was too big for her. You have the sweetest personality, I could and do just watch you for hours. Sometimes in the mornings I will sneak in your room and just watch you. Sometimes you'll wake up as if you sense me there, but other times I just get to stand there and watch you. I just wish I could put into words the amount of love I have for you and whats crazy is you think it couldn't grow bigger, but it does I love you even more as time goes on. Even though I am sad because this year has gone by so fast I love that I have so many fun times to look forward to with you. I love you more than you will ever know! Happy 1st birthday Ali! Mommy loves you forever and always my baby you'll be.
Love,
Mama :)
You and me the night before you were born

You and me Day One. This doesn't do justice to how
pooped I think we both were. Well lets just say
your mom look tore up. Don't worry i'll show you pics
some day :)
Us now one year later.
P.S. We made it breastfeeding one year strong. It wasn't always easy, but we made it through!


3 comments:
I waited all my life to be a grandma Beth. You are a extraordinary momma!! ARMS UP!!
I love this post! I think you should print it out and put it in her baby book. Love you guys!
Yea,YEA.Yea,oh so happy for you!!!! SWAK
Post a Comment