Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sunscreen (Saying that I felt like that one song called sunscreen that is the guy talking….). Out of all the things I will now sunscreen is the one thing that should be heard and used. Well last Wednesday my work allowed us to go to a Rivercats game during work it was at around 12 in the afternoon and I only ended up staying and hour, but I still got burned to a crisp on my chest, arms, and bottom half of my legs. It was so bad that I could run on Saturday. I mean I tried to, but my skin was so raw mom said that it would just cause it to blister. Yeah I was mad. Before you even ask only had sunscreen on my face. Yeah I know me who is so big on sunscreen and I didn’t wear it. I’m the whole pot kettle black scenario…..Anyways I got my hair cut yesterday. I like I now have bangs and the last time I had those was in elementary school I think. It’s weird though because they are naturally flowing to the side instead of falling straight down. Don’t get me wrong I totally like it because they aren’t in my eyes. It must have been how she cut them. I still don’t think that Jon will notice my haircut though he is just not that observant about those kind of things. It doesn’t bug me though because I expect, its just funny….Speaking of funny this last Saturday Jon, me, and his little brother Derek went to scandia and played minature golf. Recently though they put in a ride there called the screamer and I thought it would be fun to go on it. It’s not a real scary ride just has two long ends that spin around in circles while your strapped in to an open seat. Totally fun and not scary at all right? Big WRONG according to Jon he was totally nervous about going on it, but he said he would still go. I think it was that whole I have to be macho mentality (yeah I just wanted to say that word). So when we were waiting in line to go on there were all these couples waiting in line and the funny thing is it was all the guys who were nervous and well just plain scared…..sorry had to take a break had a team meeting a work we played scategories I lost by one point, a lot of my answers though I just totally make up and see if anyone notices, they haven’t yet. :P I love when I wake up feeling good because I have had such a great sleep. That is totally how it was this morning for me. The only interruption in sleep I had last night was when Jon called me at like think 11 to let me know he just got back from fishing. It’s all a little hazy I don’t even know what my response was I think I remember him laughing. Now that I think about though why were they fishing so late? Who knows…I’m listening to yahoo radio and its supposed to be the big hits of the 90’s, but so far if what there playing is accurate then the 90’s had some sucky music…..man I totally wish today was Friday and not the kind of I wish it was Friday and its actually Monday. I’m talking about the man I wish it was Friday because it needs to be Friday instead of Thursday. Say it ain’t so!!!!! (happens to be the song playing right now weezer 1994)….i want to go to a concert this summer…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you crack me up! Yeah so I forgot to point out your haircut yesterday because you had a baseball cap on and I was overly preoccupied with our vacation. Sorry!! I still think it's funny about Jon and the scary ride! Ü Your blogs are always so funny and entertaining! Love you!!