I actually wrote this blog on May 31st and emailed it to myself, but never got around to posting it so I decided to do it now. I have another one coming that I wrote a week or so ago too....
Hmmmm well what can I say time passes quickly….i don’t even remember the last time that I wrote. It’s amazing how life can change so quickly….ok I know I’m sounding melodramatic (yeah I just wanted to be able to say that word). Well I no longer work at the doctors office. Thank goodness cause I thought I was going to die from complete boredom. I think I was literally loosing active brain cells because my brain never had to use them so they became numb. The one thing that really sucks is I no longer get to see my best bud everyday. It’s sucks because we were so used to talking and seeing each other everyday. We saw each other more than we saw our boyfriends, I know probably not such a good thing. However, we are still the best of friends and when we do get to see each other nothing has changed. I think that shows how strong our relationship is. Okay enough of that gush….Well lets see what have I been doing other than sleeping and going to work? Oh yeah I have been eating in between and during those things. I had grilled mahi mahi for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it was sooooo good….Oh I recently paid off my car. My car loan was for five years and I paid it off in three years and one month. It feels good to know that it’s all mine, but at the same time I’m kinda waiting for something bad to happen because I remember a couple days after Julie paid off her echo she got in an accident. Hopefully, though nothing like that happens to me.
So my new job….I absolutely love the company they treat their employees so good. For example in June they are paying for us to go to an afternoon River Cats game during work. I mean what kind of place does those kinds of things? It’s crazy. I have to say it has taking me quite a bit to get used to all of the good things they do for their employees. The last day of every month is cake day and so we go over to HQ1 (building 1) and in the cafeteria (yep they have their own cafeteria and game room) and over against one wall there are tables spread out with about 25 or more sheet cakes to choose from and I mean they have every thing from raspberry crème cake to chocolate truffle cake(yeah it is as rich tasting as it sounds). It’s just crazy. Even with all these good things I’m surrounded with I still feel antsy. What I do isn’t very exciting and I get quite bored, but I just remind myself that the company I work for is and at 6 months I can start testing and applying for different departments. They are very big on hiring from within the company. My boss is also awesome which is another thing I’m not used to my last boss used to make me feel bad every time I asked for a day off or basically just anything I asked her which is totally opposite of my new boss…..Anyone reading this must have fallen asleep by now and is no longer reading this. Sorry I know my life is one big bore.
Today I decided that I am going to start saving for a trip to I don’t know where. Of course I’m not going to go until next summer, but I need to start saving now because I want to go for at least two weeks so I’m thinking its going to cost me at least $2,000. I’m thinking of putting some money in a cd so in a year from now I can take it out and have at least a little bit of interest. I’m just getting excited thinking of all the things I can plan to do and all the research I get to get.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You crack me up! I love this blog. I'm glad you got a new job! I think the idea about putting $2000 away for a vacation is good! Hmmm.... I wonder where you will go??
Post a Comment